Welcome to Revolution Gaming India ×
New CS:GO Retake Server Launched! IP: 13.235.175.206:27015
Sign in to follow this  
nile

Punctuality is one of my best trait.

Sue me and get your frustrations being left here for my punctusl behaviour @Bituspy 😄

Well idc if you are being late, early, punctual or not. The important thing is you don't make fake promises that you gonna show up on a specific time. You can easily say, "Bituspy I don't have time today can we arrange the meeting tomorrow? I am good with this. This is what I hated about wizard when he was willing to go with some project." You are exactly on the same footsteps. If i pick some work then I believe I will likely see the work to its end with perfection.

I am barely sleeping these days because of this shit and i am expecting some honest few hours of help in this job. When we started this shit I told you that day only I need a friend who can sit down with me so we can make a great community together. If I wanted to be a solo owner or one man show then I wouldn't ask you to join forces.

Next time you only give me a specific time period when you are absolutely sure that you can come and meet me at that time so I don't get pissed off on you.