Welcome to Revolution Gaming India ×
New CS:GO Retake Server Launched! IP: 13.235.175.206:27015
Sign in to follow this  
Bituspy

Teamspeak 3 Channel Payment

Hi,

Please use the following method to send the payment of your private/clan channel fees.

You can find information for Private Channels here: 

You can find information for Clan Channels here: 

Pricing Per Channel: Rupees 105 (Inclusive of all taxes) 5 rupees are tax charges.

Pricing for clan channel owners with more than 2 clan channels: 105 for each channel Inclusive of all taxes.

In case you are making payment for more than 2 channels (Clan channel system) You get 50% discount on the channels.

Please use the below QR code to send payments to my PAYTM Account.

If you have any questions please contact me using my whatsapp no. 9829253285 or contact me on Teamspeak Server.

PAYMENT METHOD: PAYTM MOBILE NO. 9829253285

Once you have finished payment you can fill out the form given below to complete the information section so we can store information regarding your payment for your respective channels.

Please use the following link to fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5QHJyWUjk_LZL_vta2OpXXCN7N4zDI7bhd1V1PdXRUr_x-Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any doubts or questions regarding this system please post down below.

All channels paid before January 10th 2020 (the channels which have completed the free period of 3 months) will be required to send payments to the server. 

All channels paid before January 10th 2020 will have next expiry date of January 10th 2021.